We provide house clearance services in Bolton, Accrington, Whalley, Preston, Chorley, Ribble Valley, Leyland, Longridge, Garstang, & Lancaster. Whether you are looking to move home and need to dispose of old furniture, looking to sell on some old possessions or are requiring probate valuation and clearance: then R&R Recycling can help.
Be it a full house clearance, distribution of the estate, or just downsizing, R&R Recycling can organise the efficient removal of furniture and any personal effects. We also arrange for items to be delivered to local auctions, or anywhere you need them to be delivered.
Clearing a house after a bereavement can be very traumatic and stressful, not to mention time consuming, costly and a physical strain. One of the major issues we find is parting with cherished items or deciding just how to dispose of personal belongings. This has proved to be a difficult experience for many people.
Many elderly people understandably decide to move into smaller properties or to sheltered accommodation, rest or care home. R&R Recycling can advise you and assist in all aspects, including the move itself.
- R&R Recycling have many years experience of dealing with house clearances – we are sympathetic, flexible and reassuring with difficult situations.
- Feel safe in the knowledge that we have built our business reputation by working with all clients – solicitors, estate agents, funeral services and larger organisations.
- We work with local auctioneers. This helps to get the best resale prices.
- We know it can be difficult to know exactly what to do with everything. What is of value? What could and should be recycled? What needs secure disposal? What are the regulations governing disposals?
- R&R Recycling offer a full and responsible house clearance service.
- We also offer a full refurbishment service which ensures the best sale option, correct recycling and confidential secure destruction where this is appropriate.